Terms and Conditions
1. To be eligible to claim, individuals who have purchased our public tour must have been present on the day of the tour. No-shows cannot be refunded without prior written notification to H2Oh of the reason (health, weather, missed vacation, etc.).
2. Claimants must ask for their refund in person following the tour. We can then begin to process your refund immediately.
3. To continually improve our tour and guest experience, we would like to ask all guests who request a refund to help us understand what it was that was unsatisfactory.
4. If you show hung over and spend the entirety of the trip in the bathroom sick and laying down, and then ask for your refund at the end, we reserve the right to deny a refund (yes, this has happened). We love that you came here to party, but please understand that you will have the best opportunity for an amazing day if you avoid arriving with what we will refer to in this fine print as, “Woah, I have a major hangover!"
5. In the case of inclement weather or a cancellation of the tour for any other reason, every individual guest will get a 100% refund or the option to reschedule, whichever is your preference.
6. We believe that we have an excellent tour and that you will have a great time. If you truly do not, we will stand by our guarantee and will refund 100% of your money.
7. Let’s have a great time! It’s Mexico, you’re on vacation and we want everyone to have the best time possible.